The National Science Foundation (NSF) invites administrators and faculty from Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic Serving Institutions, Tribal Colleges and Universities and Two-Year Institutions to participate in discussion sessions about the concept of a new NSF Directorate for Technology, Innovation and Partnerships (TIP) that was included in the fiscal year (FY) 2022 President’s Budget Request for NSF.
At these two-hour events, NSF will share information about the President’s Budget Request for TIP including the proposed Regional Innovation Accelerators (RIA) program. Participants will also be invited to join small-group discussions about the benefits, opportunities, and challenges that TIP and the RIAs present for their institutions and the communities they serve. Each event will be capped at 80 participants to facilitate better exchange of ideas. Registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
We hope a representative from your institution will be able to join the session dedicated to your institution type. For more information, and to register for these events, please follow the links below.
- Connecting with Historically Black Colleges and Universities on a Proposed New NSF Directorate: February 24, 2022, at 1:00 – 3:00pm ET
- Connecting with Hispanic Serving Institutions on a Proposed New NSF Directorate: February 25, 2022, at 3:00 – 5:00pm ET
- Connecting with Tribal Colleges and Universities on a Proposed New NSF Directorate: March 1, 2022, at 2:30 – 4:30 ET
- Connecting with Two-Year Institutions on a Proposed New NSF Directorate: March 3, 2022, at 1:30 – 3:30pm, ET
If you cannot attend one of the above events, but you would like to join the mailing list to receive more information about the TIP and RIAs concepts, and any related events, please send us an email at email@example.com.
You can also reach us with any general questions about these events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you can join us and ask that you also share this information with your professional networks.
NSF HSI National STEM Resource Hub: Grantmanship Mini-Workshops for HSI Faculty & Staff-FEB/MAR 2022
The NSF HSI National STEM Resource Hub is offering half day Grantsmanship Mini-Workshops for HSI faculty and staff during spring 2022. Participation in these virtual workshops is free and limited to 24 attendees to enable small group discussion and networking. Workshops convene between 8 am and 1 pm Pacific Time.
Please apply at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/miniworkshop-spr2022
- Feb 11, 2022 Preparing an NSF CAREER application – for junior faculty
- Feb 18, 2022 Program Evaluation for STEM Education grant proposals
- March 4, 2022 Revising an NSF proposal for resubmission
- March 18, 2022 Designing research questions for STEM Education grant proposals