2022 TxHSIC Annual Conference
Thank You all for making this year’s conference a success!!
Thank you for joining last week on South Padre Island for the Annual TX HSI Consortium Conference. We were excited to see so many institutions represented, and we are looking to receive feedback on your experience. Our hope is to incorporate feedback so that future events can continue to grow and be successful.
Please take minute to complete this survey: TXHSIC Feedback (May 2022 Conference)
If you have colleagues that attended, but did not receive this email, please feel free to share.
There is an opportunity at the end of survey to submit your interest to volunteer and join the consortium in future planning efforts as well. Please add and share our for important updates throughout the year:TX HSI Consortium LINKEDIN Page
CONFERENCE PowerPoint Presentations
- TxHSIC Welcome Presentation:
- Department of Education
- ALRISE Alliance Presentation
What to include in Poster?
- Title, authors (header area include faculty name)
- Abstract (Optional)
- Intro or background to give context.
- Dimension: 36″ x 48″
To make sure the poster is legible, we recommend the following font sizes:
- Title of poster: 78
- Name of presenter: 53 or 50
- Subheading: 50
- Paragraphs: 32
- References: 21 ( do not need to list all of reference especially if more than 6. Keep it 4 references or less)
- Acknowledgment size: 28, Names and award numbers should be bold.
- font size not be smaller than 21.
References for templates: Powerpoint poster templates for research poster presentations